This is what I hear from SO many talented artists who want to set up their own business but just don’t know how to do it.
Imagine what it will feel like when you can set up the “business” part of your crafty empire with confidence, finally making the leap from dabbling hobby crafter to legit handmade business owner.
The freedom (and savings!) that comes with setting up a business is life-changing. With The Business School for Makers, you no longer have to worry about not knowing where to start or what to do to get your business created the right way.
YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
Being a maker is fun. I mean, who DOESN’T love crafting, right?
Making money by selling crafts? Uh, YES, please!
...except, there’s that nagging point of getting a “real” business set up, which is enough to make you want to crawl into your craft room and never come out.
Great news: I’ve been there my friend, and I have created a resource that will take all of the pain out of moving from hobbyist to real deal entrepreneur.
Wanna take a peek at what's inside?
I created The Business School for Makers for you!
The Business School for Makers is your complete step-by-step resource bank to walk you through setting up your business.
By the time you've finished The Business School for Makers, you’ll have…
- A business name and all of your online channels selected and claimed
- A legal business structure selected
- A license to collect and remit sales tax in your home state
- The ability to purchase materials for your product tax-free (where applicable)
- A business bank account, insurance, & a bookkeeping plan
- A real, legal, legit business!
No more struggling. No more worrying. No more wasting time.
- Legit Business Checklist (Valued at $19)
- Business name brainstorm (Valued at $19)
- Legal business structure breakdown & state-by-state registration (Valued at $49)
- State-by-state sales tax license registration (Valued at $49)
- Banking, bookkeeping, insurance, & payment resources (Valued at $19)
11 years ago, I took a few crafting classes with the hopes that I'd keep my hands busy and snack less (oh, the wistful, rational thinking of a 20-something).
It didn't work. I still snack, but now I do it as the owner of a 6-figure handmade jewelry business that travels around the country (in non-pandemic times) and has been featured in national publications such as Country Living Magazine.
The turning point in my business came about 7 years in, when I realized that I had built and nurtured an amazing audience that was practically begging for me to build a website that they could buy from.
What's my secret?
I know my audience, and I give them what they want.
Today, I have a thriving brand with excited customers who wait expectantly with their cursor on the 'buy' button, waiting for me to launch my next one of a kind collection.
Now, I want to help you find that kind of success in YOUR handmade business. The Business School for Makers is the first step on the journey!